Miso-Glazed Salmon and Soba Noodles
2 bundles (about 4oz) soba noodles
2 cups mushroom broth
1 tablespoon tamari
2 teaspoons OmⓇ Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder
2 tablespoons white miso
2 tablespoons sake
2 teaspoons honey
12oz salmon, cut into 2 fillets
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Place an oven rack 4-6” from the heating element and preheat the broiler.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, and cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain well, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat mushroom broth until steaming, then whisk in tamari and mushroom powder. Cover and reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- In a small bowl mix together miso, sake, and honey until smooth.
- Place salmon on a lightly-oiled baking sheet. Brush liberally with miso mixture. Broil until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- To serve, divide noodles between bowls and pour broth over them. Top with salmon, green onion, and sesame seeds.