- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup of the chocolate chips (keep the other 1/2 cup aside for now) and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Melt in the microwave using 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until fully melted.
- Meanwhile, add the eggs and coconut sugar to a bowl or bowl of a stand mixer and beat together for about 1 minute.
- Beat in the vanilla and the chocolate once melted.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat until a smooth batter form.
- Fold in the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Add the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 22-28 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift out and let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Master Blend Plant ProteinRated 4.7 out of 5 stars142 Reviews
- Regular Price
- From $39.99