- ⅔ cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 6 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Om Master Blend Protein Powder Vanilla
- ½ cup sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- In a blender, blend the peanut/almond butter, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the protein powder, sugar, baking powder, and sea salt. Blend again until smooth.
- Preheat your waffle maker. Transfer the batter into the waffle iron and distribute evenly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. When it is done, there is almost no steam coming out of the waffle maker.
- Let protein waffles cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Master Blend Plant‑Based Protein - Creamy VanillaRated 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
- Regular Price
- From $39.99