Active Time: 55 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2/5
Recipe Type(s): Gluten-free, dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor mix black beans, eggs, coconut oil, cacao powder, sea salt, Om Cordyceps mushroom powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Once smooth, add ½ cup chocolate chips and mix with a spoon until evenly distributed.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking dish and top with remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Cordyceps Organic Mushroom Powder
- Regular Price
- From $19.99