Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
- In a large pot over medium, sauté onion and mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil about 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and thyme and sauté 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add Om Mighty Mushroom Broth and coconut milk, whisking until combined.
- Add water, cauliflower, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper then simmer until cauliflower is very soft, about 10-14 minutes.
- Blend with an immersion blender or a regular blender in batches until smooth. Return to pot and cover.
- In a pan over medium, sauté mixed mushrooms with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil for 2-4 minutes on each side until golden and lightly crispy. Season with a large pinch of sea salt.
- Serve soup topped with sautéed mixed mushrooms and optionally: a drizzle of coconut milk, a drizzle of olive oil, microgreens and chili flakes.
Mushroom Broth Organic Mushroom Mighty Broth
- Regular Price
- From $19.99