If you're a coffee connoisseur like me, chances are you've probably tried several brands of coffee that vow to provide you with the nutrients you need to have a healthy start to your day. And sure, they may do that, but they often end up being too acidic. Thankfully, there’s a solution.
Functional mushroom coffee has provided me with the perfect balance of energy-, cognitive-, and immune-supporting nutrients. Starting my day with functional mushroom coffee has allowed me to take advantage of the adaptogenic, functional mushroom benefits without having to sacrifice taste. And with a rich, aromatic, well-rounded coffee, I appreciate the benefits of functional mushroom coffee even more.
Functional Mushroom Species and Their Perceived Benefits
Not every functional mushroom is said to offer energy-supporting benefits—some may be used to calm you or for stress-relief. It’s important to know the benefits associated with each type of functional mushroom species so you can take an informed approach to new habits for wellness.
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms have immune-supporting, antioxidant, and healthy-aging properties.‡
- Lion’s Mane is an essential mushroom that aids in cognitive health and includes a protein promoting the normal functioning of healthy nerve cells.‡
- Reishi, known as the “Mushroom of Immortality,” includes an immune modulator that provides balance and super adaptogen properties to alleviate stress.‡
- Cordyceps help to improve vitality for supporting fitness and aerobic endurance purposes, as well as for increasing circulation.‡
Now that you know the benefits of various functional mushroom species, it should be easier to find a functional mushroom coffee that meets your specific needs.
7 Functional Mushroom Coffee Benefits‡
You might be surprised at the range of benefits possible when you incorporate functional mushroom coffee into your daily routine.
- Energy support: Cordyceps, in particular, have an impact on the metabolic process and can be a natural source of energy.‡
- Immune support: The array of beta glucans found in functional mushroom species support immune health.‡
- Vitality: Cordyceps is known for its ability to improve vitality as it naturally supports respiration, oxygen delivery, and ATP synthesis.‡
- Endurance: Cordyceps also naturally improves endurance by supporting healthy respiration and circulation.‡
- Encouraged cellular, lymphatic, and systemic functional support: Cordyceps also has qualities that aid in its ability to increase circulation.‡
- Nutrition: Functional mushroom coffee that includes beta glucans and other polysaccharides, polyphenols, prebiotic non-soluble fiber, and digestive enzymes contributes to overall health and wellness.‡
- Cognitive health support: Lion’s Mane, in particular, has been found to stimulate the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), a protein that promotes the growth and normal function of nerve cells. NGF is important for memory, concentration, and neurological support.‡
If a brand of functional mushroom coffee claims that their coffee can provide these seven benefits—while also tasting great—why not give it a try?
Enjoy Quality Functional Mushroom Coffee for Health Benefits
Functional mushroom coffee should be derived from organic, whole food mushrooms that are sustainably grown within the safest and most ideal conditions. Adaptogenic, organic mushroom coffee has benefits that support your body’s natural functions for energy, vitality, endurance, and immunity. With Om Mushroom’s functional mushroom coffee, you can reap these benefits without sacrificing flavor as they’re incorporated into rich, robust, flavorful blends.
Om Mushroom offers products created from functional, whole food, organic mushrooms that have life-changing health benefits. Many other brands use mushroom extract that is added to coffee, whereas, Om Mushroom uses the whole mushroom to create their flavorful blends. The coffee beans are sought out by coffee connoisseurs and then functional mushrooms are taste-tested to find the right balance for a well-rounded taste.
Om Mushroom’s functional mushroom coffee is bold, not acidic, and aromatic. Plus, it contains the recommended dosage of 2,000 mg—unlike competitors', which might not taste as good while also not providing the potential benefits.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Functional mushroom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.