Active Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
gluten-free, nut-free, option for dairy free if you leave out cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 1:1 gluten-free flour bread
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Om Mushrooms Reishi Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 small carrot)
- 2, 5oz cans Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, optional
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, optional
Lemon Aioli, Optional
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 6-cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder, Om Mushroom Powder, sea salt, and white pepper.
- Stir in green onion, peas, corn, and carrot.
- Add Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna and stir gently to combine.
- Divide mixture among greased muffin cups and, if using, sprinkle with parmesan cheese then cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, if desired, make lemon aioli by stirring together all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove tuna cups from oven and carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
- Enjoy tuna cups hot or cold with lemon aioli. Great for meal prep lunches!