- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 6-cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, baking powder, Om Mushroom Powder, sea salt, and white pepper.
- Stir in green onion, peas, corn, and carrot.
- Add Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna and stir gently to combine.
- Divide mixture among greased muffin cups and, if using, sprinkle with parmesan cheese then cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, if desired, make lemon aioli by stirring together all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove tuna cups from oven and carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
- Enjoy tuna cups hot or cold with lemon aioli. Great for meal prep lunches!