Creamy Avocado-Jalapeño Sauce
About 2¼ cups
- 1 large avocado, pitted and scooped from the shell
- 1 cup packed chopped cilantro leaves and stems
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon OmⓇ Cordyceps Mushroom Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- In a blender combine avocado, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, mushroom powder, cumin, salt, and garlic. Blend until completely smooth, adding enough cold water to reach a sauce-like consistency.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.