Yogurt and Honey Cheesecake Cups
1½ cups almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons Om Reishi Mushroom Powder
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
For Cheesecake Mixture:
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
1½ cups plain whole milk Greek yogurt
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
For Raspberry Puree:
1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium bowl combine almond flour, coconut oil, sugar, mushroom powder, and salt, mixing well. Divide mixture between 4 small wide-mouth jars, glasses, or ramekins, pressing mixture evenly. Bake until browned, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl combine gelatin and 1 tablespoon cold water. Let sit 5 minutes, then microwave until melted, about 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Whisk in melted gelatin.
- Divide cheesecake mixture between jars or ramekins, spreading it evenly.
- In a blender combine raspberries and honey. Blend until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing on solids with a spatula to extract all the juice. Discard seeds.
- Dot tops of cheesecakes with raspberry puree. Use a butter knife to swirl puree into cheesecake mixture. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 2 and up to 8 hours.