- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Wipe down mushrooms with a dry towel to remove dirt then remove and discard stems.
- Brush mushrooms with oil, arrange on the prepared baking sheet cup side up, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, process ¼ cup chickpeas, Master Blend, tahini, and sea salt until smooth (it will be thick) and transfer to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and pulse 2-3 times to chop remaining chickpeas and artichoke hearts, then stir into chickpea mixture to create filling.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and discard any liquid that pooled inside.
- Divide the filling mixture among the mushroom cups and bake another 5-10 minutes until the mixture is heated through and golden on top.
- Sprinkle with more chives, parsley, and flakey sea salt – and enjoy!
Master Blend Organic Mushroom PowderRated 4.7 out of 5 stars889 Reviews
- Regular Price
- From $19.99