Triple Mushroom Smart Pizza
Active Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegetarian
- 7 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Om Lion’s Mane Organic Whole Food Mushroom Superfood Powder
- 1-pound pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- 2 cups of arugula
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup shaved parmesan cheese, divided
- Pinch of flakey sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 475°F degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add 3 tablespoons olive oil then sauté mushrooms and garlic for 5-10 minutes until golden on both sides.
- Meanwhile, mix Lion’s Mane powder with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add Lion’s Mane mixture to cooked mushrooms and stir until coated.
- Expand pizza though according to its instructions and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush pizza dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil, making sure it is coated.
- Add mushrooms and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven top with teaspoon-sized dollops of mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with 6 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake another 8-10 minutes until crust is lightly golden.
- Just before serving, toss arugula with truffle oil, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and a pinch of flakey sea salt.
- Serve arugula salad on top of pizza and enjoy!