Umami Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
Active Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free, Whole30
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Lion’s Mane Om Mushroom Powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-3 tablespoons water
- Whisk together all ingredients except water until smooth.
- Roughly chop tomato and green onions, remove stem and seeds from habanero, peel garlic, and transfer all to a food processor.
- If your sauce is too thick, whisk in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Option to garnish with chopped almonds and chili flakes.