Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal
Active Time: 20 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen cranberries + more for topping
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips + more for topping
- 2 teaspoons Om Fit powder
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest + more for topping
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Over medium low heat, cook milk, oats, cranberries, 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips, Om Fit, honey, cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon orange zest.
- Stir oat mixture occasionally until oats are cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once cooked, divide into 2 bowls and top each with additional white chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon walnuts, cranberries, and orange zest as toppings