Active Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Servings: 25 Bites
Difficulty Level: 1/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 16 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (two big lemons)
- 2 tablespoons Om Chaga Mushroom Powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- To a food processor, add all ingredients except blueberries and mix until smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add blueberries and pulse until combined, but the blueberries are still intact.
- Form into 1 tablespoon sized balls and store in refrigerator for up to a week.